Local Propane Leader
We can handle all of your propane needs
Need Help Paying Your Heating Bill?
Get in Touch
Cooperative Energy Company
Propane Service Contacts
Forklift Cylinder Route
Cylinder Purchase & Filling
Propane Delivery Contacts
Sibley, IA Area
Ocheyedan, IA Area
Worthington, MN Area
Spencer, IA Area
Sam Von Holdt
Hartley, IA Area
Rock Rapids, IA Area
Rushmore, MN Area
NW Iowa & SW Minnesota
LP Tank Options
LP Cylinder Options
Forklift Cylinder Options
Propane Safety Tips & Facts
Safety is extremely important when using propane at your home or business. We have a downloadable fact sheet available to teach you safety tips to use in the event of an emergency. Contact a Certified Energy Specialist for additional propane questions and needs.
We have Phoenix Gas Grills!
- Dual Temperature Controls for Searing or Slow Cooking
- 24,000 BTU Output
- Temperature Range from 550 degrees down to 300 Degrees
- Stainless Steel Burner, Cooking Grid, Drip Pan and Hardware
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Burner and Cooking Grid
- Food Grade Polyethylene Side Shelves
- Damper Slide for back Vented Hood to Enhance Smoking or cold weather grilling
- Spark igniter with Backup Match Light Hole
- Heat Indicator
- 400 Square inch Cooking Surface
- 10 year Warranty on Stainless Steel Drip Pan
We would love to hear them!
Reach out to a Certified Energy Specialist to build a plan to suit your needs.