Here for You
The Fuel Leader In Service & Quality
Cooperative Energy Company is the fuel leader in service and quality in Northwest Iowa and Southwest Minnesota with high-quality Cenex® Fuels available at 12 pump locations, as well as a large service and delivery coverage area.
Get in Touch
Fuel Delivery and Service Contacts
Stocked Fuel Tank Options
Additional tank sizes available via special order
Cenex Ruby Fieldmaster® Soy-Enhanced Premium Diesel Fuel
Announcing newly enhanced Cenex Ruby Fieldmaster Soy-Enhanced Premium Diesel Fuel – containing a special additive to meet the needs of today’s engine technologies.
In engines designed to meet new Environmental Protection Agency emission standards, increased pressure and temperatures can literally “cook” typical #2 diesel fuel, resulting in injector/filter problems, reduced efficiency and costly repairs. We are proud to offer a premium fuel that helps alleviate this problem, often experienced in modernized diesel engines (2007 models and newer).
Ruby Fieldmaster® also optimizes performance and fuel efficiency, while reducing downtime and maintenance costs, in all diesel engines. In fact, no other diesel fuel contains a more complete, balanced and quality additive package.
Compared to typical #2 diesel fuel, Ruby Fieldmaster:
- Improves fuel economy by as much as 5 percent
- Increases power by up to 4.5 percent
- Boosts lubricity by 10-15 percent
- Extends life of injectors/injector pumps
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Has a higher cetane number (typically 48)
- Helps prevent fouling issues (in 2007 and newer engines)
Cenex Roadmaster XL® Premium Highway Diesel Fuel
Precisely formulated with a robust terminally injected additive package to keep your fleet delivering the power and performance you need to get the job done.
Keep your fleet running on all cylinders with an unparalleled formula, that:
- Keeps engines running cleaner with an aggressive detergency package for efficient and smooth engine operation
- Increases power and provides 5% better fuel economy in the toughest conditions
- Improves engine performance with a state-of-the-art total water management system
- Protects components from wear and tear caused by over-the-road contaminants with maximum filterability
AGGRESSIVE DETERGENCY PACKAGE
- 40% more effective at breaking down harmful engine deposits
- 2.5X more effective at cleaning up injector deposits and preventing further build-up in dirty equipment
- Up to 4.5% more power when it matters most
- Up to 5% better fuel economy when every dollar counts
TOTAL WATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Water separates from fuel efficiently, settling quickly at the bottom of fuel storage tanks for easy drainage
- Any remaining negligible water is entrained for safe passage through the combustion chamber
INJECTION & COMBUSTION OPTIMIZATION
- Prevents diesel fuel from coking
- Reduces filter and injector repairs and replacements
- Prevents internal diesel injector deposits from forming deep inside high-precision injectors
- Tolerates temperature extremes
- Reduces gum and varnish build-up
- Increases injector life and optimizes combustibility
- Prevents rust and corrosion from forming on metal parts
- Protects fuel systems from rust and pitting
- Prevents corrosion-caused leaks, blocking and breaks
- Slows natural diesel fuel degradation caused by exposure to oxygen
- Provides 10% to 15% more lubricity
- Protects injector and fuel pumps against wear
- Meets OEM fuel lubricity recommendations
HIGH CETANE NUMBER
- Generates fewer emissions for longer-lasting diesel particulate filters
- Fewer regenerations
- Reduces wear and tear on vehicle starter and battery
- Improves cold weather starts
Cenex Wintermaster® Winterized Premium Diesel Fuel
Developed for customers in extremely cold climates.
Specially formulated to keep diesel-powered equipment going strong in severely cold conditions.
Wintermaster provides operability in temperatures as low as –30° F while optimizing power and engine performance.
Count on Cenex Wintermaster to deliver:
- Advanced performance and extreme low-temperature operability, as low as –30° F.
- De-icers and demulsifiers to reduce moisture related problems
Up to 5% improved fuel efficiency than standard winterized fuels*
High cetane for quicker, more fuel efficient starts
Superior protection for vital engine parts
Reduced downtime and maintenance costs